- Be physically present in the U.S. for at least half the time you have maintained, continuous residency;
- Have a clean criminal record that is free of felonies, fraud or major crimes;
- Have a basic knowledge of U.S. government and U.S. history;
- Be at least 18 years old;
- Be willing to take an oath of allegiance to the United States.
Enjoying the benefits of being a U.S. citizen requires that you submit an application and pay various fees. In general, once you become our client, we will provide you a checklist of documents that you’ll need to start gathering together to prepare you U.S. citizenship application. You will also need to complete and submit Application N-400. Once you have gathered the required documents, we will prepare the U.S. citizenship application and submit them.
Throughout the process, we will be there to guide you help make the process as straight forward as possible. We look forward to the chance to help you with your immigration needs.